The way we communicate is ever-evolving, requiring communication professionals to continuously rethink, redesign and revaluate how we can successfully plan and deliver effective and efficient internal communications.
Hear from leading experts on successfully driving change through internal communications, creating and developing an internal communications strategy, gaining actionable audience insight, cutting through the noise and engaging with your audience fast, getting your foot in the boardroom board, communicating organisational change and disruptive technology, the future of internal communications. Designed for the public sector and not-for-profits, all sessions will keep in mind constrained budgets.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver internal communications that are clear, effective and inspire your audience at The 2nd Annual Public Sector Internal Communications Conference.
Speakers confirmed for 2018:
- Rory Hegarty, Director of Communications and Engagement, North West London Collaboration of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Emily Hall-Strutt, Head of Communications & Engagement, Ministry of Justice Digital & Technology
- Paul Mayes, Head of Cabinet Office and Civil Service Internal Communications, Cabinet Office
- Mandy Dryden, Head of Internal Communications, Department of Health and Social Care
- Natalie Anderson, Head of Organisational Development, Elmbridge Borough Council
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Melissa Stewart, Head of Internal Communications, Save the Children UK
- Sandra Elliott, Director of Communications, University of London
- Jo Bland, Head of Internal Communications, NHS Digital
Key points for 2018:
- Creating and developing an effective internal communications strategy
- The need for speed: Cut through the noise and boost engagement fast
- Getting your foot in the boardroom door: Gaining and retaining senior level buy-in
- Disruptive technology: The future of internal communications
- Driving change through internal communications
- Leadership and internal communications
- Communicating organisational change
- Gaining actionable audience insight
Who will be attending?
Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of HR - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.