The way we communicate is ever-evolving, requiring communication professionals to continuously rethink, redesign and revaluate how we can successfully plan, reach and deliver effective and efficient internal communications.
Hear from leading experts on succesfully diving change through internal communications, creating and developing an internal communications strategy, gaining actionable audience insight, cutting through the noise and engaging with your audience fast, getting your foot in the boardroom board, communicating organisational change and disruptive technology, the future of internal comunications. Designed for the public sector and not-for-profits, all sessions will keep in mind constrained budgets.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver internal communications that are clear, effective and inspire your audience at The 2nd Annual Public Sector Internal Communications Conference.
Key points for 2018:
- Creating and developing an effective internal communications strategy
- The need for speed: Cut through the noise and boost engagement fast
- Getting your foot in the boardroom door: Gaining and retaining senior level buy-in
- Disruptive technology: The future of internal communications
- Driving change through internal communications
- Leadership and internal communications
- Communicating organisational change
- Gaining actionable audience insight
Speakers confirmed for 2018:
- Paul Mayes, Head of Cabinet Office and Civil Service Internal Communications, Cabinet Office
Previous speakers have included:
- Russell Grossman, Head of Profession for Internal Communications GCS
- Carl Holloway, Senior Communications & Marketing Manager, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Emma-Jane Daly, Principal Employee Engagement & Internal Communications, Ofwat
- Jen Hayward, Internal Communications Manager, Ofwat
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing & Advancement, Loughborough University
- Emma Reynolds, Head of Communications National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Jamie Morgan, Head of Internal Communications, Department of Health
- Mandy Dryden, Head of Corporate Engagement, Department of Health
- Sara Vogt, Head of Corporate Communications, Ministry of Justice
- Sian Jones, Head of Internal Communications, Bank of England
- Samantha Hudson, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Gareth Morris, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
Who will be attending?
- Heads of Corporate Communications
- Heads of Communications
- Heads of Crisis Communications
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of Employee Engagement
- Heads of HR
- Heads of Information Governance
- Heads of Internal Communications
- Heads of PR
- Heads of Social Media
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.